To join, please make sure that your site follows the following criteria:
- Your webcomic is about POKEMON. It can have either canon or non-canon characters, but it must be pokemon-based.
- Your webcomic is DRAWN. It can either be digital (photoshop, painter, etc) or traditional (pencils, inks). It can also be colored or black and white and isn't limited to just a serial-type comic. It can also be short strips, but it must be DRAWN. This means NO SPRITES
- It's YOUR comic Please do not submit someone else's webcomic without their permission.
- Your comic has been updated recently Please do not submit "dead" comics. That would make people who visit the site very sad, and I will regularly be checking comics for updates. (Your comic will be considered dead if it hasn't been updated in a year or two...)
- Take Language into consideration... We are not limiting only English comics, please let me know if your comic is not english, and I will be sure to put a note for our non-english visitors.
- Comic rating When submitting your comic, I will ask for your comics "rating", this is because the comics will be sorting according to the esrb ratings (Everyone, Teen, or Mature). This is so visitors can sort out which comics they feel would be most suitable for themselves, and I can keep things organized. When submitting a rating, please keep in mind:
Everyone (E): Material is suitable for all readers, Does not contain profanity or strong violence. Contains light-hearted themes.
Teen (T): There's more violence (Pokemon Battles become bloody/realistic), language, teenage situations, etc...
Mature (M): Gore, Strong Language, Nudity, and also any yaoi/yuri comics should be rated "mature".
- Please make sure you have also read and understand the TOS.
FormPlease copy and paste this form and e-mail it to Destinie at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject: Joining DPCA
- Webcomic title
- Webcomic URL
- Genre (Humor/Romance/Action/Etc)
- Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature)
- Brief description of your comic
- Please attach a 200x40 pixel banner for your site (If you are unsure how to make a banner for your site, please read the banner tutorial. If you do not submit a banner, you will get a replacement one until you are able to send one to me)
Then put one of our buttons or link us on your page. If you don't link us, you won't be added to the list.
The extra step of copying and pasting this into your e-mail cuts back on the amount of spam that I receive and it also varifies that a human being has registered.